It's lunchtime and I've just been to Pets at Home to buy some stuff for my piggies. I got them:
some nuggets - the boys get through these much quicker than the girls
some herbal mix - they love this and just get a small amount before bed
a new food bowl - the ones they have at the moment are easily tipped over spilling nuggets all over the place
A new water bottle - the one that came with their cage broke a while ago and I've been giving them water in a bowl but they poo and knock shavings into it which apart from it needing changeing a lot also means that we can't leave them overnight
I don enjoy having a wander round this shop and looking at all the animals so that was an enjoyable lunchbreak.
Last night I was watching Zoo Days which featured this baby aardvark:

These are such strange creatures but seemed really gentle with the zoo keepers and liked being stroked, although they don't seem to be the cleverest of animals! I'd really like one for a pet!