Friday, 4 February 2011

04/02/11

This morning was my last early get up before work so see to the animals. It was windy and raining - lovely!

Last night I got in from work and my evening went:
Feed cats
go upstairs
feed guinea pigs
get changed into horse clothes
feed horses
come inside
feed cats
feed myself
read
feed cats
feed piggies
go to bed

Yesterday I ordered the top from Bravissimo and also some heart shaped cookie cutters from Ebay. I think I might bake some heart shaped biscuits or shortbread for my husband for valentines day. I also had an idea for his birthday, an advanced motorbike riding course. I'll have to see how expensive they are.

My parents' are back from their holiday late tomorrow so I can go home after giving the ponies their evening hay. I have decided that I am going to try and use up as many of the facemasks that I have as possible. My face never feels properly clean when I'm staying at my parents' place and seeing to the animals so that's something to look forward to tomorrow night.