Monday, 28 February 2011

I didn't blog on Friday but I really should have. I had to go to Asda at lunchtime to pick up a few things including greens for my guinea pigs. On days I have to shop at lunchtime I usually buy a sandwich and a packet of crisps at the supermarket for my lunch as a treat. On Friday though I couldn't resist buying a packet of Thorntons millionairs caramel, going back to the office and scoffing the lot :(

I get really annoyed with myself when I do this but can't seem to resist. Even as I was eating the biscuits I was telling myself how much I would hate myself for it later but it doesn't work & I keep on scoffing until everything is gone.

It was the LLL big meet this weekend. I went last year but didn't enjoy it at all. I am very shy really, didn't speak to many people, drank too much and was abandoned by the people I'd arranged to meet for breakfast. I guess it was mostly because I'm only a lurker but because I lurk a lot I feel like I know these people but of course they don't know me. I introduced myself to one person who just said Hi then turned her back on me - not good for my self-esteem which can be low anyway. I now post (still very rarely) under a different log in.

The weekend was ok. I rode both days just with mum walking with us. My pony seems to have chilled out a bit after having a few perky weeks.

Today at work I am wearing black trousers, my new top from Bravissimo, make up, perfume but no extra jewellery. I've got quite a lot of work stuff done this morning and also booked my car in for its MOT tomorrow which I must remember!