Thursday, 3 February 2011

First Post

So this is my first post on my first blog. I'm a little unsure why I'm even doing this but thought it might be fun.

I'm a 33 year old female living near Manchester. I'm married and have been for 9 years. I work for a small company doing their bookkeeping, payroll, purchasing, despatching, HR, general office management and anything else that's not sales really.

I'm currently staying at my parents' house whilst they are on holiday (lucky them)and looking after their 2 cats and both my mum's pony and mine. Which means that I have to get up very early this week to feed the animals. I don't mind but it does make me tired and a little less concerned what I look like when I get to work!

I'd forgotten that I'd left some products here last time I stayed so I'm rediscovering them including:

http://www.clinique.co.uk/product/1688/6149/Skin-Care/Pores/Pore-Minimizer-Thermal-Active-Skin-Refiner/All-Skin-Types/index.tmpl

Which is ok but I'm not loving which is probably why I left it at my parents' house in the first place.

Also, rather than bringing my Clinique foundation here with me as its glass bottle packaging makes such a mess if it isn't always kept the right way up, I'm using my Boots No7 tinted moisturiser which I really like in the Winter but find just a bit greasy for my skin in the Summer.

http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Dual-Protection-Tinted-Moisturiser-40ml_54963/

I have decided that once I am back at home next week I really need to make a little more effort with myself. I am about a stone heavier than I would like and am very unfit. I think I shall aim to improve my fitness as I find when I start thinking about losing weight and eating less I end up bingeing. If I lose some weight then more of my clothes will fit me again. I don't really have any spare money for new clothes at the moment and have been wearing the same old outfits for work day in day out which is really boring.

I'm also planning to start actually wearing some of the jewellery that I have. I love jewellery and buy quite a lot but due to sheer laziness in the mornings and lack of confidence in my accessorising skills I tend to stick to the same stuff every day - my wedding and engagement rings and my diamond stud earrings.

I think that's it for now....