I did in fact get to the gym last night but that's it, I didn't actually get as far as going in to the gym but that's ok I'm not going to be mean to myself for it.
I used my brazened honey Lush face mask and painted my fingernails with George Mocha Shimmer which is fairly subtle as I broke three nails closing the boot of my hunbad's car the other day so they're really not looking very good atm.
I've been for a walk into town at lunchtime to pay some cheques in and I also thought I'd spend my £10 Boots voucher on either the No7 pore reducing serum stuff of the Good Things items on my wish list below. Unfortunately, the Boots I want to didn't have any of these products in so I came back to the office empty handed.
I'm wearing some grey Gap trousers that I bought from Ebay and have remembered that the reason I haven't worn them before is that they are too long! I've folded them up inside and I'm hoping they look ok. I'm also wearing the Bravissimo top from the wish list I posted last week. I like it and pink is not a colour I'd usually go for so it's a bit different for me. I managed to use some perfume this morning which is BNever's love body spray. I love perfume, but like jewellery and make up, I buy it and rarely use it. That's another thing to attempt over the coming months - to wear more perfume.